Dr. Stephen Bird
Senior Education and Training Officer, Project Manager
Stephen is the Project Manager for the restructure of the Addiction Medicine Services project which includes the Drug and Alcohol Clinical Advisory Service (DACAS), General Practitioner Clinical Advisory Service (GPCAS) and Strengthening Addiction Specialist Capability in the Victorian Public System (SASCVPS) projects. Stephen has strategic, operational and education oversight of DACAS, GPCAS and SASCVPS and manages the Addiction Medicine Services Steering Committee.
Stephen is an experienced educator, author, medical researcher and project manager.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Learning and teaching in higher education, Level 1 (Monash)
- Learning and teaching in higher education, Level 2 (Monash)
- Doctor of Philosophy, PhD (Otago)
- Master of Science (Otago)
- Honorary Fellow, The University of Melbourne
Stephen’s interests include strategic governance, entrepreneurship business development, education and research program development.
You can contact Stephen at [email protected]