Graduate Certificate of Telehealth
Delivered in partnership with Monash University, Turning Point is proud to launch our latest postgraduate program, the Graduate Certificate of Telehealth (1 year, part-time).
The Graduate Certificate of Telehealth is an online course designed to give you the practical skills and knowledge required to deliver telehealth services within your industry. This course incorporates the most up to date knowledge in the field of telehealth, delivered by experts from Monash University and Turning Point.
- Examine the most recent research evaluating what works in providing effective telehealth services and understand the telehealth management principles, including patient flow and technology requirements for both practitioners and patients
- Learn the practical skills to provide person-centred telecare and engage with patients/clients using distant and virtual technologies
- Gain the knowledge to develop, maintain, and sustain a telehealth-based practice and understand any barriers or limitations
- Experience and understand a range of Telehealth technologies, including; telephone, videoconferencing, text based counselling, email, online interactive psychoeducation programs and apps
- Focus on areas of practical relevance to your field and add value to your practice or work environment
Whether you are currently working in health, mental health, psychology and other allied health and social sciences, government or community sectors, this course will provide you with relevant knowledge and practical training for designing and delivering safe and effective telehealth interventions to your patients, clients and consumers.
Graduate Certificate of Telehealth fliers:
Course details and applications
For information about course structure, entry requirements, application process, fees and scholarship opportunities, click the link below:
1 year, part-time
Semester 1 (February)
For more information please email [email protected].