Turning Point provides policy advice, guidance and expertise to government at federal and state levels and internationally using evidence-based clinical research. Turning Point reduces the harms caused by alcohol, drugs and gambling and promotes recovery through integrated activity that:
- Increases access to support and evidence-based practice through the use of innovative technologies.
- Delivers high quality evidence-based practice.
- Supports health care professionals nationally and internationally to provide high quality evidence-based practice.
- Delivers workforce and community education programs to a broad range of populations.
- Undertakes policy and practice relevant research and provides key national population level data.
- Provides policy advice to state and federal governments as well as expert comment.