Who are ECADS?
ECADS is a consortium (partnership) of Victorian Eastern service providers that work amongst the community helping to improve the wellbeing of individuals, family, significant others, friends particularly for Alcohol and Other Drugs.
We are here to help – please call us on 1800 778 278.
ECADS offer a wide range of Services:
- Learning about alcohol and/or drug use and working out what to do for you or someone else.
- For those who need information and support for alcohol and/or drug use - including prescription drugs.
- Would like information and support for someone you care about.
- If you are not able to get your usual medications and would like to seek help.
- Just not sure where to start but would like to talk to someone.
- Working with those that have come into contact with the Victorian Justice System.
The Partnership is made up of 6 service providers that are committed to improving the health and well-being of people living in the Inner East and Eastern Melbourne catchments. All services can assist in finding the right support.
Central Intake Treatment Services
Our Central Intake Treatment (CIT) service provides a coordinated approach to treatment that is offered across the region. This includes:
- Intake - Information and Referral: This may be the first call and will help you with your next steps.
- Assessments & Individual Treatment Plans: Understanding a person’s needs and linking the person to the right service and treatment type or support.
- Counselling: ECADS offer a wide range of AOD and other counselling services.
- Care and Recovery Coordination: Supporting you through your journey.
- Non-Residential Withdrawal and Residential Withdrawal: Helping people on their journey both in a clinical (detox) facility and outside of a clinical facility.
- Addiction Medicine consultation: Specialist Pharmacotherapy Services.
- Mental Illness with Alcohol and/or Drug Use Support.
- Family Counselling and Youth Counselling.
- Group sessions and help including Peer Support Programs.
- KickStart: A transformative community-based program that changes lives for those that have come in contact with the Victorian Justice System.
- Choices: AOD Intervention program for those that have come in contact with the Victorian Justice System.
Our experienced clinicians understand making that first call for help is not easy. We work with people to get a better understanding of their concerns and treatment needs. We provide a range of support services and are here to support friends or family members concerned about a loved one if they want someone to talk to about the issues they are facing. People can contact us knowing they are speaking to clinicians who approach addiction issues with experience and understanding but without judgement.