Turning Point is able to provide fee for service training in a range of areas including:
- Introduction to dealing with AOD issues (for secondary schools, tertiary institutions, workplaces and allied health professionals),
- Assessment, treatment and referral for AOD problems,
- Young people and AOD issues,
- Dual diagnosis and mental health assessment and treatment for AOD clinicians,
- Understanding and treating methamphetamine users and other topics by negotiation.
In addition to fee for service training, Turning Point also delivers a training calendar, with workshops scheduled throughout the year. These workshops are available to the AOD sector, other allied health professionals, students and/or community groups. The workshops are held in Turning Point’s training room in North Richmond.
Our training staff have extensive clinical and training experience.
Please contact Naomi Crafti at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any of Turning Point’s professional development programs.