Dr Kieran Connolly
Associate Program Director, Research and Workforce Development, Turning Point and Spectrum
Kieran Connolly is the Associate Program Director for Turning Point’s Research and Workforce Development activity and also for Spectrum. He has worked in the AOD sector for over 25 years focussing initially on education and training activity within the AOD and broader sectors.
More recently he has been involved in the strategic and business operations of Statewide services. He holds a Master of Primary Health Care with a focus on Addictions and also completed a Doctor of Health Science with respect to effectiveness of specialist AOD education to allied health workers.
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
- HND (Business Studies & Finance)
- Grad Dip Training & Development
- Accredited Pre & Post HIV Test Counsellor
- MA (Primary Health Care - Addictions),
- Doctor of Health Science.
You can contact Kieran via:
Phone: (03) 8413 8403
Mobile: 0400 464 240