Turning Point Specialist Clinical Services provides Alcohol and Other Drug treatment and support that includes the treatment service program Reaching Out.
Reaching Out provides specialist outreach to assist people who identify from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community members, whose lives are affected by substance use issues.
Turning Point’s Reaching Out services includes:
- Assessment, information and advice on treatment
- Ongoing counselling and support to the individual and or their family
- Multi-modal sessions face to face in house, in the community or by telephone or tele-health platform.
- Ability to work with significant others and family members
- Support can be offered individually and/or in group settings
- Secondary Consultation and information sessions for community groups and service providers
- Substance use issues
- Individuals and family members who identify as culturally and linguistically diverse or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- 18 years and over
How to refer
- Complete the Reaching Out referral form (39KB DOCX) and email it to TPSCS@turningpoint.org.au
- A Reaching Out clinician will contact you to discuss the referral and make an appointment if suitable
For more information, please call Turning Point Specialist Clinical Services on (03) 8413 8413 during normal business hours.